Some of the Best Places for Relaxation and Rejuvenation.
There’s no denying that a good spa can help you relax quite a bit – not to mention helping you look and feel better about yourself. The good news is that they’re actually more affordable than you might think. Keep reading if you want to learn more about the very best spas across the United States.
Here’s a short list of some of the better spas and resorts in the United States.
● Mohonk Mountain House Spa – Located in wonderful New Paltz, New York, this spa has a large staff to make sure they’re able to take care of all their customers. From the service to the food available, a lot of people across the Internet have given this spa really high marks. Once you go there for yourself, you’re going to see why this is the case.
● Mokara Hotel & Spa – If you’re in the San Antonio, Texas area, you need to make sure you stop here for some rest and relaxation. The staff is very well trained and they go out of their way to make you feel special when you visit.
● Auberge du Soleil – For a luxury experience in the heart of Napa Valley in California, look no further than the Auberge du Soleil. Very few people have anything negative to say about this place online. The best way to find out about all they offer is to visit yourself.
● The White Barn Inn And Spa – For those near Kennebunk, Maine, this is the best place for a spa experience in the Northeast. The Inn has been around for 150 years, but don’t worry – they’ve updated and modernized many times over that period.
● Vail Cascade Resort & Spa – The bad thing about this spa is that once you check in, you’re never going to want to leave. Prepare to be pampered to perfection when you’re in or around Vail, Colorado. The prices here are actually very reasonably when you consider all the services that are available.
● Aspira Spa – The Osthoff – If you happen to be in the Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin area, you want to make sure you spend a day – or five – at this spa and resort. Nestled in the Midwest, this place is an oasis to many on a daily basis.
If you want the luxury spa experience and are willing to pay to treat yourself, the list above of the best spas in the United States is a great place to start your search for a resort that is perfect for you personally.
Everyone’s needs and wants are different, but the spas outlined above are the ones that most people enjoy. And if you know of any other great spas or resorts in the United States, be sure to leave a comment and let us know your opinion.
Sheila Kurdinger has visited http://www.casamundo.co.uk quite a few times over the years, and each time she does she loves what she finds. As a fan of traveling to different spas all over the world, the website is very valuable to her.
Photo by Jennifer Morrow / Flickr